Stop! Stop! I need a break....I hate all these...*bryan dun say tht i am not thinking positively, just let me release everything here okay?* I hate it...stop...stop everything....i can't stand it anymore...please...actually i dont know what am i talking about..but i know..and im clear that...i am very TIRED!! I want to be like last time..laughs..jokes...not now...cold~~*freeze* i want to go back to last time but too bad i couldnt...i dont like it to be like this....
Anyway, stop that topic...start vf this...hmm...feeling kinda sick today...sick of what? sick of people? sick? or what? well..i guess im the only one who knows the best....right? I am so tired...with homeworks and tests and projects coming on and on...i need a break...i am sick right now lol...feel like having a long rest..but once i close my eyes..something bad will get into my mind...i would always wanna have a nice sleep....I CANT!! yesterday night...wow...i cant sleep well...i dunno whats wrong with me...i think i should see a doctor lol...but anyway..just feel like blogging...nothing much to say actually...i am totally sick of people right now...certain people i mean...not ALL....having something in your heart or having something that u havent tell to ur fren feels really bad...i mean BAD...suffering....i wish i can tell them out ... but i just have to wait for the right time....so....friends...be patient~ i've still got 1 week....:D
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
weird post. no idea watca talkin.. hope u get well soon=P
Aiya.. So frust for wat??? School life is like tat de la.. U cant change it.
lol..no lar...sumthing else ba...its ok la..now better..:D
Post a Comment