Sunday, January 14, 2007

Totally Gone Crazy!!!




'Oh My Gosh,Curious Play is so nice..i love the characters!!' 'Dragon Ball!!' 'No! The Law Of Ueki!!!' All these dialogues....huh....i felt so bored...after hearing all those...my friends in class are so....so....so....crazy about anime....AaAaaaa!!! *that was my before-watching-feelings*

And now...ohhh myyyy gooooshhhhh!! I become one of them!! All those...aww...anime ROCKS!! And I chatted vf my best friend about that for a long long time...lol...we r so into anime...*BlackJack, Please Teacher, The Law of Ueki, Angel Tales, God Please Save Our King* muakxxxx!! I love you all!!! Just in one day of watching Animax...i turned into another me...lol....but i like what i am now....hmm...anime is so cool...now i understand what my frens feel when they r watching....

I am so so so so so IN LOVE with the characters...they r just so PERFECT n CUTE!!!

P/S: For those who r not watching at home...i suggest u...WATCH it and u will LOVE it!! Like me.....wuahahaha.....there are some pics of blackjack that i've posted too.......aaaa...so in love....muakx muakx muakx...*sry for overacting :P no offence!*

2 comments:

[DeathTeam]†BlaNc† said...

I'm only into Law Of Ueki, DragonBall and Please Teacher. These are the best animes!!

Ja said...

hehe....i love PLease Teacher and BlackJack...jz now i watched Please Teacher..i cried T_T...so pity....he is so in love vf the teacher and yet wanna be vf another girl....sigh....wanna becoem a hero but hurt himself and the person that he loves....T_T