Thursday, April 26, 2007

What am I to you all?! SO annoyed....

Yeah yeah whatever you said... It's so over... You all have got on my nerves... I really cant stand it anymore... I tried to endure everything but you all keep doing that to me...What am I actually to you guys? I treated you all as my friends...and what I've got here is...It's so unfair...Well, you kept talking about me... and loads and loads of stuff... What I said...you will have to talk back...yeah...that WAS our fun thing... but the way you speak totally doesnt show that you are showing the FUN part.... What's with that? I am a human too... I can't stand everything... I can endure...but enduring has its limits too.... what if I do that to you? What will you feel? You know, the way you treat me has actually changed after the topical test... I got a good position...so what?! It's not like I am going to compete with you... I know you are just jealous *not to mention* .. But I just cant stand what you are doing now...Please stop it... I really feel sick about that... I am telling you in this GOOD mood just because that I treat you as my friend...I am suffering right now, and do you even care? NO~ Well, I think maybe I don't have to care so much but I just want to tell you that... just stop what you are doing right now...it really makes me sick...You know... you hurt a lot of people by just doing that...If you are really jealous...why not do something to overcome it? Why do you have to talk bad about me behind me? I'd rather if you tell me right in front of me...And do you think that the way you make fun of me is actually funny? Honestly, NO!! I don't even care whether you are jealous or you got angry just because of the position...You study for knowledge...and its not about position or grades...I seriously dont want to lose a friend just because of this position thing... But you actually made me feel sick and dont want to become your friend anymore... I kept this thing inside my heart for a long time and now I feel better after telling EVERYTHING out... So, if you are reading this...congrats~ I am talking about you in my whole blog...*happy?*

P/S: Don't make me hate you....I want you as my friend...not fake friends with wide big smile in front of me and stab at the back of me....
And to Joyce: Don't feel bad about your mum... Just deal with it... What had happened out there...just let it be...face it with the most positive way...okay? I'll always support you...*muaks*

2 comments:

Gin Tung said...

Yea, express it in your blog. It will make you feel better. Just like you said, face it with the most positive way...You can do it, Celestina. Just stay calm and don't take it as a serious matter. This "position" case, in my opinion, always occur in good class. They maybe jealous or what, just don't care about them and do to your best! And to that "GUY", you're really really bad, very very bad, so bad that i can't describe how bad you are....shame on you, "GUY". xD

Anonymous said...

haha..yeah tung...he sucks~ kaka...:D ... im okay now..thank u for being my listener that day!!!