Saturday, August 18, 2007

Shopping spree

Had our first shopping spree TOGETHER at Indah today. It was fun but really hot, the sun was so hot, but did not spoil our mood to shop. We were planning to get ourselves new clothes to feed our closet =)
Went to QQ Ice for lunch, I had bubble milk tea and suprisingly, not many people were inside QQ ice, usually it will be crowded. Lucky us, if not, it'll be real hot again. Then, we went to shops, wow, I was the first one who bought a shirt, I love it so much, it was white in colour. I don't have white shirts, and the price was not too expensive. It was definitely my day. However, it was their day too! They bought even nicer shirts *envy* =) Just because they are slim and I am not *aww, seriously gotta work out for it, no pain no gain* After hours of shopping, we went to Equator to rest our legs and quench our thirst, woo hoo!

The drinks were so nice and we even ate Tiramisu. Paid for our bill and went out of the shop and continued our journey to Infinity. Saw Melissa's brother inside a car, and then Melissa texted me >.<'' And I bought a necklace *happy happy* Then, bought orange juice and headed to Ade's house and waited for my car to get home. We were so happy and we loved our shirts! Definitely a perfect day of us, memorable and happy.

No comments: