Thursday, September 13, 2007

Okay Bryan, stop claiming that my blog is very silent okay, it's just theirs are too active. =P
Forgive me for being random. I just have nothing in common to post. Um, today is kinda normal for me. All the bitching in class, long talks with besties, screaming "SASA" all the time when I look back, looking at the girl behind me, just because she is kicking my chair all the time *dont know what's wrong with her*. Had co curiculum activity today, Leo club. Newspaper contest konon. We were asked to fold newspapers *lol* But, did not even bother to do anything, just talked to friends, bitching non-stop. It was kinda fun though, but tiring *my mouth is tired*
I stopped playing maple *YAY* but just for the meantime, gonna start again after exam, maybe. Just gonna concentrate in exam, gonna aim high for this Semester two examination, my only hope XD Not gonna study so early anyway, I am really lazy actually. Gonna turn into a nerd around next week. Next Monday is a holiday *yay* which means I can sleep late *wooohoo* I love holidays!
I'll have to think of something to do for SINDEX, gonna think real hard, be creative =) But after my website presentation tomorrow, kinda nervous though, alien's group will be presenting with my group *ugghhh* I feel pressure, hope my group can do well in the presentation. Wish me luck ......

No comments: