At last, another post. Will be going back to school tomorrow. Kinda miss school. *well just a little*
I've been playing Maple for the whole week. Totally did not have enough sleep, my dark eye circles are even worse that the period during exam! *lol* Yeah, that's because I've got morning tuition everyday plus Maple until late at night. *kinda regret now*
Well, I'll be sleeping a lot during school period, I swear.
I've also been watching a drama called Macchiato.
Oh My Gosh! It was so nice. I love it so much and planning to watch it for the second time. Awwwww, the songs are so sweet and lovely! 100% rating!
Well, not gonna type too much here. Gotta go out and get something for my dearest. HaHa. It is "her" birthday tomorrow. Love ya! *muacks*
Oh yea, I went to Daxter's BBQ last night. It was just okay because two of my dearest did not go. So, I joined the guy's gang. Playing PS2 Digimon *LOL* It was fun, really. Even lame games are fun when you have a bunch of people playing with you. We kept laughing and shouting... *Don't kill me please, I beg you! We'll kill him later, teamwork!* FUN!
Eventhough it was a BBQ party but it seemed like no one wanted to go near the fire >.<'' Only Guan and I *ugghhh*
My chicken wings were not 100% cooked, I admit it. It was my FIRST time.. please forgive me. Guan put a lot of feelings into them. *although his were not as nice as mine XD*
But, I bet the chicken wings that you make by yourself will be more delicious. Heng, your birthday party next year will be BBQ okay? XD
Daxter's house was so HUGE! Oh my gosh, a rich guy. His room has the 'view' and has a lot of weapons. >.<
Took some pictures also but gotta wait for Heng to send them to me. I'll upload them at the coming post. Stay tuned =)
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment