Saturday, October 6, 2007

Confusion

Sometimes I just can't figure out
Why are there so many types of people?
Why are some good while some are so pathetic?
Alright, I might be crapping here
but I am just stating out my point of view

I just couldn't understand,
there are just different kinds of people,
I know, a lot of 'em
I guess that everyone has their 'own' attitude
But please hold it down a lil'
Don't you know that it makes others suffer too?
*no offence okay?*

I just couldn't understand,
Just for an example,
You want others to obey you
and listen to what you said,
Why not obeying others first?
You don't have to rule everytime, do you?
Why not tolerate first? Take the first step, man.
Ughh, maybe it's your 'natural' attitude
But please, look around you
Not everyone is pleased with what you are doing.

And why do humans study?
For a good life? A good job?
My dad said : You got straight A's, number 1 in class, and then? You sure that you succeeded in your life?
Sometimes, I think that it's quite true.
But, most of the time, I think that, if we did not work hard
We would never get anything we want
If you did not study, you might be regretting
'Why didn't I study? I am such an idiot'
Success comes with hard work *I believe that, as always*

The post above might offend some of you, but no offence! It's not dedicated to anyone. I just typed what I wanted to type.



No comments: