Departed from school at about 7.00 am maybe, did not look at the watch though. We were so happy and 'high' when the bus started moving. A whole bunch of orang gila =.='' *meaning, the three of us* We've never rode on a bus before? *LOL* But it was kinda bumpy, shit. We ate a lot in the bus, mentos, Cottage Fries, dried guava etc. Belly was like : OMG, they came here for a picnic or something? and Zi Yih went like : A party perhaps.
Lol, we passed the food around, and great thing was Veen went came along too.Wooo, it was fun. The three of us * Ade, Mic, I * shared a seat. I was sitting at the outside part. My gosh, luckily I did not fall =.='' Hm, we chatted but we had to scream becuz it was too loud. >.<''
Not long after, reached Nipah Lodge or something like that. Sat down and listened to a briefing by Mr Michael Lee, he is a funny man, with sense of humour. We laughed a lot during the briefing. FUNNY! He explained : We don't have electricity here, thats why the fans are not working now. We use our own Genset. And no water supply here. We use water from the sky, Sky Juice! *lol* After that we went to a place to cut all the ferns so that we could plant mangroves there. I tripped once and they saw it, Ade laughed =.='' Nevermind, learn from mistakes.
I found it hard to walk, luckily Zi Yih, Arj, Vic were there. They were kinda gentleman *haha* Poor Vic, it was his unlucky day and a lot of bad stuff happened on him. I felt sorry for him though. After cutting all those ferns, we took a group photo. Then, continued planting mangroves, each group has to plant about 100 mangroves. WOW! Yet, we still did it. YAY, Sung Siew!! We broke the Labuk Bay record. >.<'' We planted 500 mangroves!!
After all the hard work, after dealing with mud, after planting, FINALLY we got to change and enjoy lunch. Nasi Lemak and plain water. Tasted so nice, it was like the best food I've ever had before! Reason was I was so hungry and everyone was so dehydrated >.<>
Then, we headed to the place we planted trees just now, to see the monkeys! I heard that they eat leaves but why pancakes? Oh well, they're still vegetarian. Took a group picture too. Love the picture so much. =) After the monkeys, FINALLY, we headed back to school. This time, it's different, many of us fell asleep. But three of us, still did not stop eating XD Belly : WHOA, how much did you guys brought? OMG! Yih : Haha.
Then, the three of us went to Tyng to wait for our parents to fetch us. It was a great day. I was soooo tired. Memorable. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment