I'm into Maple again *just sometimes*Went to Zi Yih's house for Guild Party on Friday,
Basically, it was just for the guild members to know each other,
I went there at 12.30 in the afternoon,
it was okay actually,
so, Zi Yih, don't feel bad =)
Everyone was playing their own games there,
WWE, Maple, Dota, UNO etc...
As what I know, Vic lost a game in UNO
and he had to sing
'yue liang dai biao wo de xin'
*too bad, lol*
I played Maple, and that's when I feel so motivated to play,
but the line's too lag,
no mood already.
Cute Xiao Jun with two lil' cute babies =) *soo adorable*As for the previous post,
I said I want to go to KL very badly,
checked the air tickets the other day,
Oh-My-Gosh,
Costs a lot, man.
Alright, I'll save it for next year then.
But Mum promised that she will bring us to KK instead,
better than none, right?
Anyway, they said KK is now 'almost' like KL,
I can't wait to go shop....
This 29th of Nov will be my dearest cousin, Lily's wedding,
Can't believe that one of my cousins is going to get married,
Congratulations!
Of course, the whole family will be going to Lahad Datu,
for the wedding of course,
I hope I can take loads of pictures with her,
or maybe about the food,
or pictures of Lahad Datu,
It has been a few years since my last trip to Lahad Datu.
Current wishlist : A slim camera *still saving for it*
I said I want to go to KL very badly,
checked the air tickets the other day,
Oh-My-Gosh,
Costs a lot, man.
Alright, I'll save it for next year then.
But Mum promised that she will bring us to KK instead,
better than none, right?
Anyway, they said KK is now 'almost' like KL,
I can't wait to go shop....
This 29th of Nov will be my dearest cousin, Lily's wedding,
Can't believe that one of my cousins is going to get married,
Congratulations!
Of course, the whole family will be going to Lahad Datu,for the wedding of course,
I hope I can take loads of pictures with her,
or maybe about the food,
or pictures of Lahad Datu,
It has been a few years since my last trip to Lahad Datu.
Current wishlist : A slim camera *still saving for it*

No comments:
Post a Comment