Sunday, November 11, 2007

It was our farewell party last night, at Ultimate.
It was quite fun. Went to Ade's house at 6.15pm, met up with Mickee there too.
We were all in skirts *rare*
Usually, we wear knee length pants.
Reached Ultimate not long after that, thanks to Ade's dad for sending us there.
We thought we were the earliest,
but it was Kevin and Nicholas, plus Daniel.
After that, they all came, bringing their smiles. =)


The party went on very smoothly, started with FOOD!



Zi Yih came too, but I felt bad because he looked very bored.
The food were delicious to me especially the prawns.
I don't like the mushroom soup,
it tasted like there's charcoal inside it. *eww*
Overall, it was okay.

Then, we started to sing.
The songs were quite old but we went very high.
Really really fun.
Kelly, Ade, Mickee and I were the singers.
Daniel and Daxter joined us after that.
Daniel's F.I.R fan!
Then we went to Equator,
too bad it was full of humans,
so we went to 7 heaven,
met Kelly's parents there. =)


Thanks Kevin, he paid for all our ice creams and drinks.

He's definitely a rich guy.
Girls, seize this chance XD
After that, I went home.
It was a great party though.
Love you guys a lot!




No comments: