Last day of school, today.
Well, finally school is over just for not more than 2 months.
At least it's still better than nothing.
Lately, I've been feeling random.
I don't know what do I want, seriously.
I am sometimes moody, sometimes happy,
sometimes full of hatred, sometimes worried.
I wish someone can really understand,
how am I actually feeling right now.
Too bad, I haven't found anyone.
I don't need anyone to ask me about it,
I want to know if anyone understand,
without asking me.
I've been always asking myself
Why is is so hard to please someone?
I know, everyone knows that we live not for others,
Yea, that's damn right.
I hope I can think like that too,
sometimes, being selfish is so great.
You don't give a damn about others,
how do they feel when you are being yourself.
I am just doing that, is that wrong?
I don't know what's wrong with that seriously.
I am just being myself,
I don't want to please anyone to not be myself,
I spend my time doing stuff that I love,
not to please all of you.
Plus, it's not even my fault,
if you have to relate everything to me, fine. I'll quit.
Come to think of it, if I have to please everyone in my life,
I'd be damn busy, okay? *ughh*
I've been keeping this for quite a long time
before I really have the guts to post it here.
I don't want to endure it anymore.
If you want to feel bad because of that,
just continue, I don't mind.
You are the one who will suffer, NOT ME.
Just do whatever you like.
-Signing off-
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment