Tuesday, January 8, 2008

School was just okay, and as soon as we got our places changed into the 'normal' seats, WOW! Heaps of fun! And I talked to Drey for like not even more than 2 periods and it was also heaps of fun =P However, we were kinda lack of topics sometimes >.<''

Hmm, actually history is not THAT boring, Drey. It's just, umm, well, depending on how you look at it or how you face it. Her voice is kinda soft but if you pay attention, "not bad". Mood is counted in too. *zZzzZZz*

Started duty today and it was a total disaster. Kelly and I didn't know what to do, but I'm still lucky that I wasn't alone at all =) Thanks Kelly! We had to ask all of them out of the class, but we found out that they actually need time and they will go down by themselves, 5 minutes is just TOO little, kay?

And, the food in senior was like, BETTER THAN JUNIOR! And of course, it depends on who you are eating with. I had curry fishballs >.<'' Was just trying out, it turned out to be not bad or maybe some say very nice. Hmm, but better than Junior so I am satisfied =) Overall, everything was alright today.

No comments: