

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!!
Haha, childish eh? I *heart* spongebob a lot! He is so so cute!
As usual, woke up at 5.15 a.m. and had breakfast,
then headed to school, reached school, helped Alien with the words to be posted in class... and class started, it was a boring day.
Just the normal stuff happening everyday, shouting out loud in class so that all of the deaf ones can hear, laughing loudly when we talk, laughing for stupid and pointless stuff, bitching, crapping, SINGING.....
Sweeney, CVLam and Daniel couldn't stop persuading us to go join choir, oh well, as if we will join. *lmao* I *was* interested but considered for a while, I will be looking dumb singing in front, although I do enjoy singing, but no point being a dummy =P *no offence*
Pn Chong regained her sweet voice, not completely, I know Ade got very very annoyed cause she kept catching her speaking Cantonese, lol. Funny, but I bet Lulu won't collect the money after all, like what he did everytime. It's definitely not working when our class's treasurer is actually our own best friend, LMAO! I wanted to tell her that it won't work, seriously, but I bet she won't wanna listen. And when we told her that Lu's name is Lulu, she was like : What?! Lulu is a girl's name! What's wrong with you all?
All of us : HAHAHAHA!
Lulu : WTF >.<
*Sorry, Lulu*
Some of them : Why is Ms Chong wearing different clothes everyday?
CVLam : She owns a boutique
Me : *hits him* No-lah, it's not true, but I don't know why either
*Ms Chong enters the class*
Ade : Wow, again, different.
Mic : O.O
Ade : I love her skirt
Me : I love the small coat
Yeah, I am not sure too but she made all of us impressed and Ade even said she gave her the feeling of dressing up. Haha, yeap, totally agree. Mic kept saying that she is very slim. And we noticed many teachers are wearing shirts with ribbons behind, Mic loves those. But, they are really cute, especially in white. o.O Why am I talking about these? Ugh, off topic. Anyway, signing off, till then!

No comments:
Post a Comment