Saturday, February 2, 2008

Last Minute CNY Shopping

Just came back from the last-minute-shopping with Drey. It was heaps of fun, lots of walking, and her aunty and her little cousin joined us, too! Went to Drey's house around 9.25 am, then went to have our breakfast, the food was not delicious >.<'' First shop, Cecily. We stayed there for so so long. I was looking for a small coat, while Drey was looking for skirts and pants, after I tried those, did not really like those though, so we went to see shoes, Drey managed to buy a pair! It was so cute, I hope I can buy too, but my feet are too big, hard to find lah.
After that, we went to Florence and TeenWear, for people who live in Sandakan, you should know both of them are combined together, right? I bought my coat there! Lovely =) So so happy. Finally I can find something I like. Oh yea, Mom said we gotta wear green during the first day of Chinese New Year, superstitious minded lady!

Me : My mom said I have to wear green for CNY, hate it.
Drey : o.O What for? Feng shui?
Me : Something like that, called 'fan dai sui' *in Cantonese*
Drey : I have no idea.
Drey's aunt : Oh, its like bad luck like that.
Me : Yeah, PMR!
Drey : Oh man, I don't have green shirts!
Drey's aunt : Wear green underwear and bra lor.
Me : *lmao*

We went to Little Nanyang to have our lunch, the place is kinda nice though.
Yeap, Drey's aunt is so cool! Really funny and she owns the latest Sony camera! Ohhhhh mannn... But I bought a green shirt in Florence, then another one in Cecily to go with my coat. Bought a necklace too, it was lovely! Drey bought a lot of stuff today and she was very very happy! After that, we went to Chocolate Rain, had the same drink I had when I went there with Kit Mun, chocolate mango. Valentina *Drey's cousin* had vanilla ice-cream. Valentina is so so cute, and funny. She was talking a lot and hated us for shopping and buying so much stuff, she was seriously annoyed. "I want to go to toy shop oh, jie jie!" "Can you buy me barbie hair clips? Pleaseee..." "Sylvester jie jie...." *She calls me Sylvester instead of Celestina* =.='' And even called me Nanas! LOL! Her brother is very cute too!
After that, we continued shopping for shoes, I can fit one pair of shoes but it was a little tight, too bad! The FIRST pair of shoes that I can fit in in Sandakan, but I did not buy it. It's all fated. Unlike Drey, she can wear anything! So syok, I seriously need to go on diet! Gahh, too fat! No nice clothes to wear.

No comments: