Okay okay, I know I've been leaving this blog empty for quite some time. I was having Excel so I did not have enough time to write anything here, forgive me please =)
Finally, Excel is over!! *I know it's a bit late* However, mid-year exam will be coming in May, so I am gonna work hard for it, but for now, I'll relax first. I realised that I have a lot of incomplete homework and projects too! Remember the KGT and KST? Ugh, I will be working for it maybe later, after I finish my freaking PEKA and all my homework. Alright, let's stop talking about these, joy killers >_>
Anyway, let's talk about life? Life is quite simple for me, as long as I am happy then I am okay, not gonna ask for more. I am quite satisfied with my life now. Well, there is this 'girl', she is new in our school, almost the whole class know about her, of course, it started from us, and then to 3A. Well, we feel kinda pity for her because she didn't do anything bad except for lying about how rich she is, like i-have-a-personal-science-lab!
So for people who hates her just because we said something about her, please stop hating her, give her a break, she's just a kid after all right? I don't think she can withstand all the gangbangs everyday after or during recess >.< *kasian ba* I don't think she will be reading this so I won't say sorry or what here *hee hee*
And lately, there are these two girls, hating us for no reason >.<'' Why are there enemies all over the school? We did not do anything bad! It's just appears to be that we laugh loudly, we tend to shout when we are happy, it doesn't mean that you can hate me, and I just sat beside you while we're having lunchtime, you don't have to sit further just to show that you hate me, lol. Cute lar... And for the case you asked us to 'be careful' =.='' Hello? We're good students, we don't come here to fight! =__='' So, please okay? It's not good to hate someone for no reason.
*No pictures taken lately!*
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment