Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spiderwick Chronicles! Not bad, but not THAT good. Well, watched that with Ade, Micky, HzY, HxJ, Doraemon, XieWenJie and Elliot. It was really annoying because the people behind us kept playing with their phones like there's no tomorrow! Their phones were ringing, with God Is A Girl ringtone =.='' and another one I forgot. Damn =.='' One girl even pulled my hair! I don't know if she purposely or accidentally pulled my hair but, please lar, concentrate!! Then, suddenly I smell Cottage Fries >.<''
They came in late so they get to buy popcorns and drinks! It was kinda lame because when we asked the girl at the counter, she was rude!
(Ade, Micky and I were running to the counter)
Girl : Ah Moi, jangan main di sini! *LOL, okay sorry for that*
Us : Saya mau 3 Orange Drink.
Girl : Habis sudah, tinggal Strawberry saja.
Ade : Oh, tak mau-lah.
Girl : Tak mau tak mau-lah.

Okay, do you think that should happen? =.='' Nevermind, maybe I won't expect that much next time. The movie was so-so, I cried when Jared said he wants to live with his mommy. And the part he stabbed his 'fake daddy', o.O Wow, daring, if it was my dad, I wouldn't be brave enough to stab him, without confirming if he is my real dad, cos, what if he is real? I'll be in deep shit >.>

After watching that, we went to Little Nanyang to have our lunch, HxJ complained about the food, I was disgusted by the way the waitress clean the tables =.='' But, still okay, the food I mean, 3 of us shared our food, we ordered a piece of Tiramisu and Mango Cheesecake, ABC and Little Nanyang Spaghetti, nice name, lol. Uhm, the spaghetti was just nice, a bit too sour but it wasn't that bad. Siah and Elliot had the same stuff, just a piece of Tiramisu. HxJ had Fried Kuay Teow, HzY had spaghetti as well, and Doraemon had Nestum Chicken. We started to crap, then HxJ and HzY started to argue over something, 'argue' is not the word, should be, discuss in a different tune, maybe. The way they talked, was really cool, I enjoyed watching them talk, lol, call me idiot.

No comments: