Friday, May 2, 2008

Tagged again!

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 question, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out in the end of the post and notify them in their chat box. Whoever does the tag will receive blessings from all.

001. What bothers you right now?
Projects, Exam, PMR!

002. Favourite day
Saturday *no tuitions!*

003. Your idol
Mommy!

004. Favourite subject
Mathematic

005. Favourite song
Can't mention em all, too many!

006. Favourite food
Pizza =) *but imagine if I eat pizza everyday, ughh =.=''*

007. Favourite moment
Stressless life, hanging out with my precious darlings!

008. Favourite book
I hardly read any books, but I once read a book, quite nice. -- "Genius Girl"

009. Favourite magazine
CLEO

010. What do you wish to do now?
Sleep and poof! Exam week is gone.

011. You'll fly when..
there's no gravity?

012. You'll fly higher when..
when when when.. there's no gravity and I'm hyper!

013. You'll fly higher and higher when..
ughh... stop asking! =P

014. Beauties or Brains?
Both? =) Okay, brains.

015. What will you do in free time?
Sing songs, sleep or even eat.

016. First piercing
7 years old

017. Second piercing
7 years old *the other ear* =P

018. Superman or Batman?
Spiderman!! XD XD

019. Hate..
people who annoy me and liars.

020. Besties
Ade and Micky. =)

P/S : Not gonna tag anyone because I know it's quite troublesome for them to do it repeatedly =X

No comments: