Knot 1Finally, exam is over. Results were not that ideal for me, disappointing. And, thanks to exam, I've become lazier, like stamina-less to do anything, especially things that I was doing before, was really busy for MANY things, and now I have no energy left! I wonder why..
Knot 2
Conflicts with people? People, I mean people. Alright, relationship worsen? I wonder why.. What have I done wrong? Or maybe there's misunderstanding? I don't know. Too tired to think of it now, since you don't care anymore. I wonder why..
Knot 3
Family? Uhm, yea. Yes, yes, yes. Still gonna love her no matter what.
Knot 4
Life. Life? Am I running it well? Am I doing what I want? Maybe.
Knot 5
Myself. I am really going backwards. I am, I am, I AM! Don't remind me. I know it. Alright, shit. I know I don't want this to happen to myself, gonna work real hard.
P/S : This post is annoying I know.

No comments:
Post a Comment