They are all gone to Lankayan Island. How great is that. I've spent my whole day just sleeping? Big LOL. Well, holidays? Not bad. I'll be leaving for KK tomorrow. It had been years since I've been to KK, and haven't been seeing my dad, although he is home. Why? His daughter is just like him. Haha, miss him loads. I don't know, have been feeling quite bad though, always going out, and not being helpful at home. Few days ago, Mom, brother and I were having lunch, and suddenly she got a call and she had to go.
Mom : Ja, can you please clear the table after eating? I gotta go.
Ja : Alright.
So I washed the dishes and cleared the table. And when she got back...
Mom : You washed the dishes for me?
Ja : Yeap. Why?
Mom : Thank you ar.
I felt VERY bad. I couldn't imagine, the woman that I thought being bias all the time, or always expecting us to do more. When she thanked me for washing the dishes, which I supposed to. I mean, this is my house right? Why did she thank me for just washing the plates that I've used?
I feel bad, mommy. I never thought I was this selfish, I used to complain when you asked for help, and now I realised, I wasn't a good daughter, for you have suffered and paid a lot of effort to this family, this house and us. I just took everything for granted, as always. I love you, sorry :) *I know you won't be reading this, but at least let me type it out here.*
What can I do to make this holiday meaningful? Baking? That's one thing that I wish to do. We'll see.
P.S. Updates on Teachers' Day celebration soon.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment