Monday, July 20, 2009


It has been a long time since I had the feeling of 'tired'. Today was Head Prefect Election Campaign, it was all fine, I was a bitttt nervous, heh. Overall, it was still okay, everyone laughed when my logo was shown, it looked so ugly, compared to the others >.<'' Haha, but, I'm still glad that it's finally over.
I am so so so happy, that I'm finally freee, I mean, have time for myself. I have been so busy, so so busy, have been working like hell, at least all the BIG BIG things are over now, I am so relieved. Maybe it's because of this, I finally know how it feels to be tired, to be exhausted. I actually slept during Econs class today, which I never tried before, I rarely sleep in class though. I feel that if I sleep in class, teacher in front will be so sad and disappointed, how good of me, eh? XP
Hmm, things have been quite hectic before, faced a lot of problems, but I never felt tired, I mean really really tired, but now I do. I am very sleepy, wonder why. Wish could sleep like the baby in that picture, aww man. I still have loads of homework to be dealt with, I am so not into this, I want my beddd!
Reached school like usual today, while walking into the classroom, I saw a lot of rubbish, plastic bags, tissues, and more! I couldn't stand it, so I took a broom and started sweeping. I wonder when they will actually be aware of the cleanliness in class? I mean, it's your class right, so why not just play a part? It was realllly dirty! Outside the class, there was dog shit? Haha, it looked so artistic >.<>A dinosaur? Lol.
Sitting in the class, waiting for my darlingS, I kept thinking about myself in this class. 7 months in 4C, new environment, new friends, how did I survive? A lot of memories started to come into me, maybe I have changed after joining 4C, but I guess it's okay, people do change, right? 4C, I get to know many new people, get close with different types of people, I mean far different from my 3B classmates last year. Though, I still miss them very much. But people in 4C, they are just something very different, they are farrrr too helpful sometimes, which touched me lol. And, I realised, not all of them are lazy, just a few anyway. Most of them are willing to work hard and learn, before this I thought, people in there are lazy, guess I'm wrong, eh?
Alright.. Have to get back to Accounts and Maths, oral test tomorrow too. Civic and Moral project pending. Goshhh, this will never end! = ='' Signing off.

No comments: