Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just got a pendrive containing some of the photos captured during Camboree from Jeremy. Thanks loads, Jer =) So, gonna post a little about Camboree, alright.

FYI, I am the president for this year's Camboree, it's completely, totally new to me, as I was not a committee before, not even near to a committee? Well, I don't know if I had managed it properly or not, but Camboree this year is the most 'happening' one, as in too many incidents happened. Well, still hope that everyone did enjoy the camp.


First day (10th July 2009)
Registeration. It was a really nice moment, as I saw campers bringing a lottttt of stuff from home to school, some were just experiencing their first camp in secondary school life, trust me, I totally know how it feels! Haha, they looked innocent. Great.


Then, they were asked to line up and we demonstrated the real way to deliver a report to every patrol leader.

'Identiti Kumpulan' is the time when every group draw something on a piece of cloth to symbolize their group. =) I saw a lot of creative ideas from them, not bad.

After that it was our first game, Super Natural, but I haven't get the photos yet. The game was quite inorganized, but still, the effort of the committee members are appreciated. It was too rush, lesson to be learnt : Do not do things at the eleventh hour. Haha, it was a really dota-like game, with Secret Shop and so on. Not bad, eh?

Campfire was always the moment I hoped for in every camp that I joined. However, this year, they did not like it? Maybe they were too exhausted after the game, sigh. I was quite disappointed though, campfire was really good! Oh yea, we took it as something like, opening ceremony for Camboree, Ms Chang and I lighted up the fire. Very impressive, thanks to the Scouts! =)


Oh yeap, that's Ms Chang and I, trust me, it was really fun!

We're all in this Camboree~


To 'heat up' the atmosphere, the committee members decided to runnnnn. Haha, look at them! However, it did not help much? Aww man. It was such a waste, campfire is sooo funnn!



Nice picture, TWEAKS! Haha, too bad MCA didn't take one.
But, we took one, at least =)

Then, since they were all tired, so we let them sleep. Soey, Tracy and I went to take our bath, in the middle of darkness. We kept talking so louddd, haha. Then, we slept in front of 5B = ='' I went to 5B and slept on the table while Allen was in front of me. Was chatting with Chow Tshun Nam, haha. He's a nice guy, sponsored me two nights of Milo and Maggi. Thanks!

Second Day (11th July 2009)

Started the day with some exercises, no pictures too, will upload it once I got it alright. Hm, then some drill, too many of them! Haha, I bet they were having fun, especially Chin Min Ket? He shouted so loudly, KIRI, KIRI, KIRI KANAN KIRI! lol, at least I saw something different, so many of them marching together, not bad.

After breakfast, time to learn First Aid.
St. John = Basic skills
BSMM = Transportation


Nice smile, Duan! haha

Then, it was 'Rock n' Fun' I'll let the pictures do the explaining haha.

After that, Cooking Competition, which I find is another highlight of the camp. Love those stuff! Million thanks to the Scouts and all the male committee members to gather all the fire wood, thanks!


















Brandon and I, their group cooked chicken soup when I said I wanna drink, so sweet of them!

Cooking competition was nice, love it so much. I saw all the group members helped each other in cooking. Everyone is involved in this activity, I bet they like it too?

It rained heavily after that, Amazing Race had to be postponed. Hmm, then we continued the game, but I have no pictures for that activity. Then they slept, I ate Maggi and drank Milo again with Philip, KLMan, Allen and Chow Tshun Nam. Lol, had fun chatting with them, then I slept. Couldn't stand it.

Third Day (12th July 2009)

Woke up late haha, so embarassing. Then, proceed to Tupperway =) Nice, splashing flour and water.. Some did not enjoy, hmm, well I guess it's normal. But, in this game, if you're not splashed with water until you get all wet, you won't feel the fun. I played this once during Prefect Camp, it was great!

The committee had to clean up the place for games, aww man. We killed two birds with one stone, by camwhoring! lol

Then, breakfast was served at Loteng, while they could enjoy sunrise, haha. Breakfast was too little, even I did not get my food :(

After breakfast, was 'Character Games', another interesting one =)







The committee members, haha, dressed up well for the game. =)

'Closing Ceremony'















.................................................................................
....................................................................
.........................................................
.................................................
.........................................
..................................
.........................
................
.........
......
....
..
.
.

No comments: