7 didn't come to school today in my class.. My brother is currently sick.. What next? Everyone is having flu and cough, some even put on their masks, haha. Everyone, please take good care of yourself, drink more water *I'm doing it too!* But good thing is, I can see my classmates are always refilling their bottles, since Monday, it's a good thing! =) Keep it up.
Well, was really inspired by what the teachers had said in class, sometimes just a few words can struck into me,
"Don't judge others when you're not 100%" - Mdm. Leong
"Don't become like a ball; When I kick you, then you'll roll" - Mdm. Chew
She was scolding Kong, that he's a ball, only will move when someone kicks him, haha.
Hmm, really tired, I mean of all things, or people? Just, tired. I don't know why. Alright, SUMO, *slaps in the face* I'm just too young to complain about life after all, eh? Tired?
I wish.....
- that people will be more automatic when it comes to dealing stuff, as in not becoming a ball
- that I will feel better, not feeling quite well
- that I will regain my interest in studying
- that I just feel gooooooood
- that everyone around me is okay
- that Alice comes home fasterrr
- that I can drive sooooooon
- that Annual Dinner will be successful
- that YOUUUUUUUUUU get lost!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment