Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Baking Day

I love baking! I learn baking from my aunt,who is very good at it.Went to her house that day, telling her : Can I learn how to bake cookies today? Instead of butter cakes? She said : Yeah! I bake a lot of butter cakes at her house already and kinda bored of it...lol...so i baked chocolate chip butter cookies :P Then, I begged my mum to buy me a new cake mixer so that I can bake at my own house...and finally she bought me 1...it costs her RM85...*wooo* Well, I baked butter cake at home for the first time and my aunt came in saying that she wants to teach me to make another kind of cookies...But I failed (as the cookies were too hard! sobx) Well, gonna post some pictures about the cookies and cakes...Enjoy!


These are the choco chip butter cookies..What do you think? ^^
These two tin of cakes...Butter cakes...First time baking at home...Usually bake at aunt's house...:D

No comments: