This is Wang Shao Wei 王绍维....*muahhh* You are the best!!!
This is Zhang Xun Jie 张勋傑....He is cool in the drama....:D
Another picture of Shao Wei...Mr Cutie^^
This is Chen Qiao En 陈乔恩...She is very pretty huh?Just finished this drama....Wow...I love it...but the last episode was...disappointing!! Aww...I just don't want it to end that fast...but this drama rocks and its very touching...And the important thing is...my favourite actor and actress, Wang Shao Wei 王绍维 and Chen Qiao En 陈乔恩...they are playing!! So happy to watch it....Hmm...i wish Shao Wei is my boyfriend *dreaming*....just kidding~
But really....Everything ended too fast...I start to miss them so much..*sob*...But anyway...gonna paste some pictures about them...:D And another actor...Err....Inside the drama...Shao Wei acted as Wei Qi Xiang (Scissors)...Although it is sharp but it never hurts anyone...Qiao En acted as Ye Duo Li (Paper)...It is always hurted but would never stop covering (helping/protecting) others... And another guy acted as Chen Ke Luo (Rock)...It is very hard('keras kepala')....So that is why the drama called Rock, Paper , Scissors...
P/S: My english is not that good...but...to understand what am i saying...I hope you guys can watch the drama and experience it by yourself! It is really a NICE drama *100% agree*

No comments:
Post a Comment