Friday, January 5, 2007

Trip to KL (Day 1)

Mathattan Fish Market's lunch.... Garlic Bread and Butter Sauce Mussels *yummm*




Fish and RICE! :D Mathattan Fish Market again.....=D


Jaya Jusco's Sushi.....YummMmMmm


Baskin Robbins!! YumMmm.....


Baskin Robins...................

Hehe...Went to KL on 23rd December that day...Very fun...hehe...Well, I took the new flight...so cool and we were the 1st to go on the plane...*excited*...hmm..I had iced lemon tea on the flight then enjoy the remaining time listening to my MP3 and taking pictures here and there *was nothing to do*

Well, I reached KL then my sis brought me to MidValley...Had our lunch at Mathattan Fish Market...Nicee! There are some pics I will post about the food..so nice...:D .. After that, we did some shopping... I bought BodyGlove shirts for my brother and a school bag for myself... We at first wanted to watch a movie but it was FULL of HUMANS!! We gave up at last..

Then, we went to JUSCO...we bought 2 boxes of sushi....as our dinner...it was great! YuMmMm! After that, we went for Baskin Robbins ice cream....NiceEeEe!!! And that was Day 1...Oh ya, on the way home, we had 'luk luk' also...:P

No comments: