Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Exhausted

Went to gym at golf club today... with Ade...actually... but suddenly a lot of them appeared! Tennis, Basketball, Gym... bla bla... we separated our groups... and I went to gym with Ade then steam... cant even breathe inside the room.. oh my... but it was fun... and i sweat a lot... A LOT! Thats so so cool... But i end up very tired... Hmm did not post a lot these days cuz I dont know why I cant post anything.. I mean.. I cant think of anything to post... at first I thought of a lot of stuff... and... when i start to type here... I cant even type anything! =.=''
Well, I've got my results past few days... kinda satisfied... But not all of us were satisfied... some even scolded... this and that... Zzzzz... argh.. better dont talk about it... i'll get mad later... Holiday is coming soon... feel like going to KK or KL... but KL = my mum doesnt allow.... KK = still thinking... Alethea will be coming back this Thursday and Alice will be coming back end of May...woo hoo! Im so happy... finally there's someone to hang out with... We'll be having plans like eating Japanese food.. shopping... Pizza... omg.. lots and lots... Im just so excited... and my plans for holiday... Gym everyday... :D
Till then! Happy Holidays...

No comments: