Sigh... Had a bad day today.. 17/05/2007 - The day when my hair was cut
!!! I won't forget today as I had my first haircut in school... Looked like shit today in school...Awww man... Cried in the class... Everyone was like: how are you? don't be sad your hair will grow... It did not actually cheer me up...I cried more after I heard that... SIGH!! Nothing much to say... just damn sad about it... AWW GOSH!!! I miss my hair T.T
I was so sad when I heard Ivan said that Adrian is leaving Sandakan soon...T.T Adrian...I am going to miss you lots... Sigh... And to others out there...appreciate your friend... I am kinda regret now for not really be with him last time.... Sorry, Adrian.. anyway... he is a great friend... sigh...
Signing off~
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment