Another semester is here and I am gonna change my lifestyle. Not actually changing my lifestyle but maybe improve a little. I've been too lazy for the past semester and I wish that I can improve, even just a little. Hope that I won't feel lazy again! For the new semester, I'm going to:
*Study hard
*Aim for good results
*Exercise everyday
*Do not eat a lot and NO to junk food
*Read books
*Learn baking or cooking or whatever I'm interested in
*Try to LIKE chinese language although it is a bit hard for me
*Do not waste my credit by sending pointless sms-es
*Be nice to friends and be a little polite
*Finish all my homework and projects
*Do all the prefects' reports and pass them up on time
*Avoid being addicted to drama and anime
*Sleep early
Huh, a lot to do but I will try my best. Wish me luck. School will be starting tomorrow. Arghh, I need more holidays! Feel kinda bored of going to school now, I mean I don't have the mood to study yet and I bet I will be having Science and Maths test as soon as school reopens. *hate*
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey...
A new life..
thats cool!
Good Luck!
Hope you get good grades this semester!
haha..thanks vic.. u too~! way 3 is the best!! :)
Post a Comment