Holiday almost comes to an end... Feeling kinda sad to go back to school... *sigh* What's wrong with me?! Ahh.. nevermind. Back to my holidays.. Well, I spent my whole holiday with Alice and Alethea but Alice will be going back to KL this Sunday... Gonna miss her so so much! *muacks* Alethea will still be here at the meantime... My plans for holiday were quite success actually except for the tennis and gym part. I learnt chiffon cake from Aunt Peggy, Went shopping, karaoke-singing, steamboat with Alice and Alethea...and even we made sushi and cooked spaghetti for lunch today... Did not take pictures of them as they are all inside my stomach now *burp*... Well, will start to burn calories when school reopens later... Now what I want to do is enjoy the rest of my holidays and what I hate it there are still a lot of assignments for me to do..ARGHH!! Boring... Everyone is doing their projects already but I'm just too lazy to start.. Nevermind.. I will work hard when school reopens later... =P *I'm just trying to delay all my work* Anyway, nothing much to comment actually.. Just wish that i will lose a little weight after school starts... I need exercises badly... And will start to play badminton and tennis maybe...=)
Signing off~
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment