Thursday, June 28, 2007

=) Science Experiment =)

This is our experiment! Filtration!


Ade, Micky and ME =)


Our group =) Ade, Micky, ME, Zi Heng, Chee Phang and Chun Lim


Assistant monitor, C.Y.Lip and the prey, Daniel.


Mr. Chung Vui Lam in our class, isn't he cute?

Our group did our science experiment in school on Tuesday that day. Well, we were asked to do an experiment on filtration and we did it very well i guess. I brought my camera for picture taking and we ended up taking pictures in class and camwhored all the time, even during classes. And one of the teachers asked : Apa kamu buat dengan kamera tu? Simpan! Me: Untuk projek ba! Her: ...... *lameeee*

Oh ya, back to today. Hmm... on the 6th and 7th period we went to the mini theatre to watch some kinda slide show... When our class reached there, it was until "trademark" lol... and they all got high when a pink with lace bra was shown during the slideshow ... >.<'' lol... And today all the juniors had their hair cut! Sigh... all of them are bald right now I guess, pity them! Fishball heads... And it is already a trend here having a fishy head... Anyway, I bet their hair will grow very fast, just be patient! And now I'm kinda scared if girls will have their haircut too? Hmm... I hope not! Alright, gotta sign off now..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

halo..
Nice project you have there...
keep up the good work :)

Ja said...

thank you.... arigato gozaimasta~! lol...