It has been a long time since my last post. No mood to post. Nothing to post either. Well, a lot happened around me recently, D.R.A.M.A.S. Fights between friends, betrayal etc. SICK of those!! Hey, give me a break would you? Im just sick of you all. I have the feeling that things now are getting hard, I mean, its not like last time when I can tell everything out freely without any worries. =(
Ahh, nevermind, maybe I should just keep all these inside without telling anything. Maybe I would feel better this way. My thought for the day is *Sometimes, do not find out what we want to know badly is a good thing too.* Sorry for this short post, I will post more maybe some other day. Recently I've been busy completing all my projects, reports and so on. A lot to do. Signing off~
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment