I damn hate backstabbers! You won't feel better after backstabbing, so stop it. I wonder why did you do that? Just to get attention? Just to befriend him? What are you trying to do? I am feeling bad these days facing backstabbers, day by day, the amount of backstabbers increases, more and MORE! Give me a break. Will you feel good after you backstab? If yes, why are you that selfish? You ruin other's friendship just to satisfy yourself? I know that you are trying to get more and more friends but that is not the way, alright? If you are a really good friend, friends will come to you and love you the way you are, not the way you talk bad about others. I don't want to hate you so please stop backstabbing.
Announcing other's secrets won't make you look funnier, it will make you look like an idiot, fooling around, shouting alone when no one cares about what are you saying. How do you feel if I do that to you? Will you hate me? Talk bad about me? That's what you've asked for and you should have predicted it because its YOU, who started it first. Too bad, I won't do that, I don't want to look like an idiot. I treat you as my friend, but what did you do to me? What was the i-wont-tell-anyone promise? What was the friends forever when you said to me? *disappointed*
Anyway, I don't want to talk about it anymore. I will end up everything here in my blog. Not in class anymore, not in public anymore because I don't want to meet with another backstabber. I am sick of it. In class, I don't feel any 'safety' to talk, instead, I whispered. In public, I don't feel like talking because I am afraid that 'people' will know what am I talking and announce everything. I am totally disappointed in you.
------------------------- END ------------------------------
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment