Didn't update my blog for kinda long time I guess. Umm, well, just busy with all my projects, tests and so on. *screams* killing me!
List of Stuff to do:
*English Webby
*KST *almost finish*
*KGT
*Job Week for Sivik
*Nilai murni cards *almost finish*
AND.. topical is around the corner, well haven't started reading my books yet. Ughh, a lot more to do. I need photoshop badly!! S.O.S!!
Attended the website tutorial yesterday in the school's computer lab. Man.. all the computers there are so "high-tech". =) no offence =)
It was kinda hard to catch what lemon fish said but over all, considered "okay". A lot of us joined that tutorial, and David was a cute and funny guy. But I got so damn tired after that tutorial that I slept inside my car, imagine that, used my school bag as a 'part-time pillow'. Alright, that's all for now, guess I'm gonna post something up after my projects. Working on two of them now, gotta pass up next Monday. =)
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment