Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tired.

Finally, finished with two of those projects. So, there are still a few in progress or not even doing it until it is almost the deadline. Argh, I don't care, topical will be here soon, wanna concentrate in topical first. Well, just got Jason's blog address. Umm, kinda un-expected cuz' he actually told us by himself without any forcing. But, Jason, I am NOT desperate to know about your blog address okay. =P
Well, have been feeling kinda random past few days. Happy, sad, normal, moody, and so on. Ughh, have to stop feeling random, seriously. I feel like time is so limited now, man, how I wish that I'd have more time to spend. Maybe I am just lazy. I totally need help in that website thingy, I am just so blur. Feel kinda bad seeing friends around me did their web pages so nicely but mine, *sucks*. =( S.O.S!!
*yawn* Gotta go to bed now. Miss it so much. Feeling damn sleepy and tired after completing the projects. Argh, good night.

No comments: