Sunday, August 5, 2007

=(

Woke up at around eight this morning. Feeling so lazy to touch my books >.< *as expected* Worked on my English webby instead, man, Bro's computer is so laggy so I went so frustrated and I gave up. Then, Mom called to go out for breakfast and I was so friendly with people at the market =.=' I smiled to them, eventhough I don't know who they are *ZzZzzZ* Did a little revision on Malay and got so lazy after that until now I am here blogging!
Talked to Dad yesterday, and he was like arranged my future pathways for me, great! Now I have no choice.
Dad : Ja, you have to score well for your Chinese okay? I've planned that you will be studying in Shanghai.
Me : Whatever *Shanghai?! I never expected it to be in Shanghai*
Dad : Just promise me you would study Chinese, no matter what.
Me : Fine *The only thing I can say, since he was so angry that time*
Honestly, I damn hate Chinese. I was forced to take Chinese lessons in school. Great, now, I don't even have a single choice. I don't want to study in Shanghai, I don't want to attend Chinese lessons. Deep inside my heart, I am crying so badly, I just don't want to express it in front of him. He just doesn't understand what I want and what I like. Everything is like, on 'his own planning'. How I wish that I have a choice right now. Since he is busy with his own stuff now, I shall not approach him and talk about this topic. Or else, I cannot imagine how badly I will be scolded off. Dad, I don't like both Chinese and Shanghai. *I am so useless for not having the guts to talk in front of him, but telling it right here is a way of expression, too.* I just wish he could understand me ='(

No comments: