Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Okay, this is the last post for this week. I am in total blog addiction >.<'' Umm, so, topical will be starting tomorrow until this Saturday *great* Just studied Science *again* for like, two hours?! Okay, I kinda need a long time to study a subject so please don't mind me. Well, as usual, today is Tuesday which makes it an assembly day but it was a good one. Was with Drey all the time during assembly, laughed loudly, chatted loudly, until people around us looked at us *embarassed* We were chatting so happily until I did not even realise Joyce was actually beside me, not Drey! *sorry*
Browsed through my MSN contact list just now, and guess what? I realised that people I used to chat with last time, are not chatting with me now. I mean, I did not chat with them. Sorry, I didn't mean it, especially Melissa. I didn't even see her in school. Forgive me, I will chat with all of you again, after topical, I promise!
Guess that's the end of this post. Most probably will be blogging after topical test. *screams* I hate topical! >.<'' For friends out there, good luck for the test! All the best.

No comments: