Finally, topical is over! *screams* YAY! I've been like spending many sleepless nights for it and yet I don't think I did very well in all the tests >.<'' *useless me* History is killing me, chapter 4 and 5 were 'okay' but chapter 6 =.='' a lot of memorising to do but its OVER now! Great, I have panda and goldfish eyes now T.T Have to sleep sleep and sleep. Ughh, tomorrow I'll be cooking in school for KH, I can't wait! Bought the ingredients just now, hope it will taste good. Definitely have no experience in cooking and I'll be cooking fried rice.
I went online yesterday after topical...
Me : I am sleepy
Drey : Have a rest, you looked tired since topical starts
Me : Seriously?
Drey : Yeah, tidak bersemangat langsung
Me : Oh gosh, okay, I gotta sleep now, bye!
Drey : Bye
Man, friends are complaining about my shitty look in school since topical started. =.=''
Yeah, because I was spending all those sleepless nights studying! Nevermind, I'll try to study a little earlier next time. Will be going to hike later, have to lose weight after topical.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment