Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ughh.. A centipede went into my room this afternoon, totally pissed me off <_<

I screamed badly, but, unfortunately, no one heard me *sob* Alright, guess I had to deal with it by myself.

I don't know why, maybe I've been watching too much Bleach. When
I saw that damn centipede, I imagined that it would come and counter attack me from behind, and its size would become huge! I was so nervous and when I saw it crawling, I just ran off! What a coward...

Anyway, I still don't know where it is now, I am kinda scared that it would come and attack me again at night when I am dreaming about Ichigo... Ahh, nevermind... It is more afraid of me than I am afraid of it *that's what my mum used to tell me when I am afraid of insects*

Reached episode 110, guess I gotta stop right there. I just can't watch anymore.Obessed with Bleach's soundtracks *Sakura Biyori* I am going to control myself. I noticed that a few posts that I blogged are about Bleach. Yeah, that's right, Maple is not an addiction to me anymore. Sayonara! Heng, good luck on your lvl 100! XD

How I wish tomorrow is a holiday, feel like time is running off. I want holiday! Exam is around the corner, and I haven't even touch my books, agree with Cath, books can't attract me >.< Now I am sensitive to stuff around me, like when they suddenly touch my skin, I would think that it is the damn centipede!

No comments: