Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ku Idamkan Keamanan

Just finished doing my homework, but not completely finished though, just finished copying Civic homework, alll these while never do any, so it's the punishment now. Lol, have been copying for 2 hours. Tired.

Saw this malay poem at Jer's book, kinda nice and meaningful. I wonder if he wrote that by himself or he looked at the answers for it.

Kelmarin,
Dunia seperti burung bebas,
Pokok pohon subur sentiasa,
Anak haiwan teramatlah comel,
Golongan manusia, keharmonian semua.

Hari ini,
Dunia seperti burung terkurung,
Sentiasa diseksa, pokok dan pohon,
Haiwan semakin kurang, satu demi satu,
Pergaduhan manusia semakin tinggilah tahapnya.

Akan datang,
Dunia seperti burung mati,
Pohon dan haiwan, semuanya musnah dibakar,
Teramatlah seksalah manusia begini,
Ku idamkan keamanan.

Today is the mooncake festival I guess, don't know what it's called. Will be having dinner at grandmother's place later. I am not sure will there be any mooncake but I am kinda bored of it. I was obssesed with pure lotus seed mooncake, I don't like the egg yolk. Can't celebrate it with Alethea since she is in KL now, anyway, miss her so much.

Alice will be coming back tomorrow. Damn happy! But exam is around the corner, no fun! No more shopping *boo* Can't wait for tomorrow. =)

No comments: