Listening to : Shorty Like Mine - Bow Wow ft. Chris Brown
Kinda love this song, thanks to my cousin, Kai Sern.
Well, I have nothing on my mind to blog over here but I want to blog so much.
Guess everyone out there is studying for the exams..
What am I doing here?
Ahh, books are just not my dish.
Suddenly, something reminds me of Jogoya.
All the food there are soooo tempting, delicious, miss Jogoya a lot!
I am so going to beg my mum so that she would let me to go to Kl this year end.
But right now I just hope to finish that darn examination faster so that I can watch Bleach.
Screw Anson for distracting me with Bleach while I was studying for KH that day.
Maybe I should just offline next time.
Ahh, saw the blog I had with Alice last time.
What a retard I am last time.
Ughh, no wonder Alethea got sick of us last time.
I was even laughing when I read all the posts we had back then.
But it was a memorable time I guess.
Oh yea, Ms. Lat said Mini Concert is clashing with Mangrove Planting.
Ughh, so I have to choose to attend either one
But of course I'll go to Mangrove planting
since no one from G.O.B is going.
I bet it'll be more fun over there planting trees
with Micky and Ade *we love nature*
Besides, I've never planted mangrove trees!
It will be a great experience. *yay*
Alright, gotta go head for TV, till then!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment