Hmm, I did not online for like, 3 days? Okay, I was extremely bored that I find everyone to sms with me. Sigh, after exam, can't online, how sad is that.
Alice came back and I slept at her place yesterday night. It was fun I guess. I asked her to help me to buy BG shirts, and all of them are so adorable. But two of them are Polo-T, still, love them to bits.
And we went shopping today, bought an ordinary T-shirt. Yeah, as mentioned in Cath's blog, I saw her at Cecily. She looked kinda pissed. *lol*
Alice bought a new camera *jealous* But, I am saving for one. I wonder how could I save for RM1000 with only RM20 per week. *swt* I wanted a Sony camera! After all, Canon is not so bad. Guess I'll buy that one too!
Still wondering if I should go to KL this year end, a lot of stuff to consider. But I really can't wait to go shop at KL, big malls. Fun,fun,FUN!
Unlike Sandakan, Hot,hot,HOT! I had headache after the shopping just now. Ughh, and we went to Taman Tyng to have our evening tea. We had no place to go after all, plus the weather is so hot.
Went to Honeymoon Studio to have a look at the pictures taken on Alice's friend, Angie's marriage. I can say that the photos are not really nice, not meaning the people inside it, but the shots and techniques.
Oh yea, forgot to mention about exam. Um, it's just nothing much, everything was hard to me. I wonder why, eventhough I studied but it came out like, it did not enter my brain at all.
Ughh, I always fell asleep while studying in the afternoon, at night, I will be damn sleepy. I wonder how could I study like that. Alright, I guess I'll stop here. Till then!
P/S : Good luck to all the Form 3s! =)
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment