Monday, January 21, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALIENHEAD (Chong Yih Lip)!!!
Yeap, 21st of January, Alien's birthday!
He was like so disappointed when the three of us acted that we did not care, too bad! After assembly we couldn't stand it and gave him the 'fake' present,
he was like : =.='' O-Okay, thank you.
Me : No lah, this is the real present! Haha, Happy Birthday!
The whole class sang a birthday song to him, and some of them thought it was my birthday =.='' Alright, nevermind but mine is not too far away, I'll take that as advance, haha. Thanks! As usual, talked a lot of crap inside the class, and during Science, Ms Chong asked a few of them to share some jokes in front, it was kinda fun actually. I haven't prepare for anything though, they say tests will be coming, some before CNY and some after, but I am still onlining everyday, not even bothering to study.
I just hope I have the desire to study right now, just a little, please?
Alright, ignore that. So, how many more weeks to CNY huh? Everyone into the CNY mood yet? Well, not for me, CNY is just getting more and more boring from year to year. I still remember when I was young, I loved to see lion dances, and I cheered along like 'soh poh'. But now, oh man, I just get bored easily by just looking at it.
And, I really must go to KL this year end no matter what, waiting for cheap tickets right now. Really hope to shop with Alice and Alethea, it will be heaps of fun! I can't wait, really. =) They will be coming back on the 2nd of February! Miss them so so so much, finally they're coming back for CNY. That's all for now, till then!

No comments: