Didn't even touch my blog for like, weeks or days? I have been very lazy and a little busy lately, with all the homework, dramas, tuitions, TV etc etc... Comparing to last year, homework is a lot more now, keeps everyone busy =.=
Ughh, I'm going to take Chinese for PMR this year, got no confidence at all as my Chinese sucks real lot, feel kinda regret as Micky said :
(During Chinese class....)
Micky : Aiya, so regret man for taking Chinese, if I know about this earlier, I don't wanna take Chinese for PMR, I'm scared...
Me : Same >.<
SIGH! But no can do, passed up the form and I've crossed in the little box for Bahasa Cina. Everything's too late. Chinese is just not my 'dish' although I am a chinese, that's what my father keeps telling me, Chinese must know Chinese. Okay, it's true but it's hard to cope. Just confessing everything here, I don't know what to do to make me feel better actually. I have some other subjects to study and Chinese is not the only subject that I am weak at! Anyway, I've been telling myself "Since I cannot change the fact, just try my best to cope with it"
Alright, just ignore that. Lately, I've been chatting a lot with Drey in MSN. And I found out something =P It was really unpredictable but I was like 'Thank Goodness!' There were dramas in class too, but not the HUGE dramas, like little ones. Alien got the Tack-It stucked on his head before, My Idol cried in class due to some stupid seats matter, Piggy used permanent marker to write on a whiteboard and the whole class were shouting and trying to clean the mess >.< *little right?* But those actually added some spices for the days in class, imagine a day with no dramas, no matter huge or little, it would be so damn boring, right?
And, the three of us realised that our relationship is too great that we've never argued with each other before =) I am so glad! Proud of both of them. I think I've never argued with anyone I know yet, maybe just a few? But for Drey, Joyce and Grace, of course nope. For those who is unhappy for what I did accidentally, I'll say sorry. Gomenasai!!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment