Friday, February 29, 2008

Sports Day 08

So, it was Sports Day! Well, the prefects had to go on duty, which was damn boring but luckily there were friends around. Kinda fun actually, but the sun was very hot, I don't wanna get dark!! What Audrey and I did, we kept applying sunblock, about 10 ++ layers, lol. It won't come off when I took my bath, damn. Alright, I was standing for the whole day during the first day, it was really exhausting, regretted =.='' But, we ate a lot, I mean A LOT! Many tried to escape, and poor Brandon got caught, and had to come back. Nothing much to comment about the sports part because I was whole day outside of the stadium. As usual, we took a lot of pictures, so this post, less words more pictures. Too tired to type.

Kevin, the cute little guy and I, I bent down because I didnt wanna look tall.
Siah, training Rajawali, they were not THAT bad lar, just I think, some of them were forced to join, so they don't have the HEART.
Look at him =.='' I am totally speechless!

Spot the umbrella? Hello Kitty, which belongs to Kit Mun, HK fan =.=''



Justea, from Elliot and Siah, they gave it to me in a wrong timing but still THANKS!
Well, meet David, a cute guy who likes to fool around by saying " I miss you " or " I need you as much as fish needs water "

PBSM training for perbarisan, so great, they co operated well! Nice job!
Lu Man Guan sitting by the roadside like orang gila... but he is still cute


The three of us and Saudara Z.Y.Ho.

The one wearing specs is our new friend, Saudara C.V.Cheong, Doraemon o.O
And, this is Kah Man Goh, he looks good in uniform.....

But, lost to Siah lar, he looks different in uniform, so nice.
Well, this guy, is another new friend, Pang Shean Fu I think, he is kinda stupid and cute, not the noob stupid, the cute stupid.
Okay, I don't think I have to explain much for this, obviously people have been asking us : Why you three everything also same? =.='' Easy, because we are best friends!

And, YAY PBSM!!! THEY WON!!! Well, as expected I think, St John got disqualified for the salute, I liked it though, don't feel bad! =) You guys rock!!!!! I kinda like the perbarisan thing, so I wanna join it next year, if I can =.='' and YAY HELANG!! THEY WON for perbarisan >.<'' But still, Yay Sinn Wei Hung, sorry for underestimating you and the team before this, haha. It was great, really.

No comments: