I'm being tagged! >.<'' Alright, let's see what we have here...
List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
1) A brand new camera *Sony Album T2*
2) Money?
3) Bags
4) Loads and loads of new clothes
5) Shoes
5 impression of her (Ade) *I'm not sure of who should I write*:
1) Sweet
2) Nice
3) Helpful
4) Feels annoyed easily
5) Cute
Most memorable things he/she done for you:
Too many, the most memorable thing is being with me when I am having my tough moments.
Most memorable word he/she said to you:
Sei 8 Poh!!!
If he/she becomes my lover:
I'll be sick
If he/she becomes your enemy the reason will be:
One of us lost our memories.
Pass the quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
- I don't want to do it, because it will re-tag -
So, for the rest, I don't have to answer!
8 Random FactsRules & regulations.
1) Each person tagged must post these rules.
2) They must post 8 random facts about themselves.
3) When I say random, I mean R-A-N-D-O-M.
4) You'll have to elaborate about the facts.
5) The blogger shall then tag 8 of their pitiful friends.
1) I am fat.
How to elaborate? I am F-A-T, or P-H-A-T. -.-'' Nah, I prefer big-sized! Haha, but I am trying to lose weight, please give me some time!
2) I love to sing.
I love to sing, I am a bathroom singer, and classroom singer. What songs? Hm, I prefer chinese songs, and duet songs.
3) I don't really like chocolates.
Name me weird as a girl, but I don't really like chocolates. It's not like I cannot live without them or what, just that they are neutral to me. Like if someone offered me, I would eat, but if you say love, then nope.
4) I love all my friends.
Um, I just can't name all of them but I love all of them. Every single one of them! *mwax*
5) I love my family, as well.
I love you, you love me, we are happy family! It's the kind of luck to have you all as my family members. Dad, I miss you! Mom, I love you! Bro, although I see you everyday, but I love you!
6) I am emotional.
I AM emotional, I don't know where did this come from, my parents are not. I cry easily, so it's easy to make me cry, just let me watch drama. The worst record is MVP Valentines, I think.
7) I love cooking.
I love cooking, but not really good at it. I prefer baking, it feels so great after you bake a cake. The only dish that I am confident that I can cook well is spaghetti.
8) I love shopping.
Shopping! Every girls love it, if you have unlimited supply of cash. o.O Clothes, bags, shoes, necklaces, earrings * altho I can't wear it now * and more!
Can I not tag? Please?
*Okay, I allow you*
Thanks!
Okay, it feels dumb =.='' nevermind.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment