Ahh, finally the Prefects' Camp's over! HOORAY! Anyway, it was a really fun camp, this year's is better than last year's *no offence* I enjoyed the Amazing Race although it was tiring, and the Halangan Komander, getting all wet is really fun! Especially when you have friends in the service team, okay, my ugly faces were taken, when i get wet, when i was eating a banana =.='' COOL huh? Anyway, back to the camp, I don't think I can write about EVERY SINGLE thing here, but at least a little.
Went to Drey's place during the first night before the camp, had spaghetti and we spam on prunes hoping that we can shit after that, but we couldn't *awww* Haha, sorry for being disgusting. Then, Laura came and fetch us then headed to school. Everyone was carrying bags, pails, water etc and registered themselves. I gave my cellphone to HZY, thank god he was there! He was in the service team with Edward, Leong, Xi and KahMan. Then, we gathered in our own groups, there were 13 groups altogether, I am in group 10. My group members are mostly girls, namely *I don't think I can remember all* Putera, Loong, Vicki, Low, Nadia, Fiona, Sandra, Shirley, Siah and Kevin, who else? I wish I didn't left any names out. They were okay, Loong is a really cute guy, he was the first one who talked to me, "Eh, tolong pegang tikar ni!" Lol, I didn't expect that, uber cute! Then we gathered in circles, thought of group name, group yell and how are we going to decorate the 'mini skirt' Our group name was Perfect 10, it was Vicki's idea, and the yell, quite lazy to type, lol. Then we played something, I don't know what it's called, Treasure Hunt, I guess. We played in darkness. Lol, it was quite fun lar but the Scouts caught Vicki and Fiona was hugging me tightly, she was scared being the last one in the line, haha. But hey, I was the second one! Then, supper was provided but I did not eat, then we were asked to go to sleep. All sweaty and I could not sleep so we talked with Elliot. However, I managed to sleep for 2 hours, yay! Oh ya, we were all sleeping together, Joyce, Grace, Drey, Kelly, Eliza, Crystal, Kimberly and Brenda.
Second day, woo, which I expected it will be a bad day, cause our leader, Siah had to leave =.= Our group did not have enough boys and he had to leave for BB. Well, we were asked to wake up at 6 or 7 am, then had breakfast, and headed to the Army Camp. Woo, first impression was TOUGH to me! Breakfast was just only two pieces of bread, I gave one to Loong cause I didn't have the apetite to eat. Then, went to the Army Camp by bus, we were asked to march for like one hour, even when it was raining, fun lar! *Tukar langkah! Tukar langkah! Haha* Then, we had the chance to see the guns and they were really heavy =.='' Then we played Flying Fox, wow, it was my first time and I almost fell! I couldn't see with my specs off, thank god I am safe now! =) It was really fun and exciting, then lunch was provided by the Army Camp, Drey said it was nice, I had mango juice only. Then we had the chance to camwhore =.='' Kelly was creative enough to use dried leave and created a flower *bravo* Around 1 pm ++ we went back to school, and there goes Amazing Race, we had one hour break before that and we had our practice for Malam Kebudayaan. Amazing Race was reallly nice, wooo~ But it was cool to have HZY and Edward around, at least it wasn't that boring, haha. My group members were quite helpful, the girls are at least brave enough to try certain things, unlike there's one group, two girls were troublesome, haha, Shan Rou kept complaining about them, really cute. But we were smelly, sweaty and eww-ish =.='' Drey and I quickly ran to Junior to bathe, weee~ After bathing, wooo, I've never felt that good before! We were like crazy in the toilet =.='' Then, Malam Kebudayaan was cancelled, then Wes and I came up with an idea to sing a song, with him representing his group and I respresent my group, I didn't feel like it but he said nevermind =.='' Alright, so we sang a Chinese song ' I Still Believe ' We practised for 15 minutes or less, it was really such a rush! I was nervous and scared =.='' it was my first time singing in front of more than 54 people *my class* lol, I usually sing loudly in class but its like 100 ++ people now, wooo o.O It went smoothly though, then we played a game, don't know what it's called, Mengebom Burung XD *Camar bom, Camar bom, Camar bom, PIPIT!* Then we went to sleep, but I stayed up with HZY, Siah and Edward, they brought bread and 100 plus, Fong Wey Heng joined us too. We talked and talked but we were asked to go to bed as there will be Halangan Komander, so I went to sleep...
Third day, meaning the LAST day of the camp, I was really tired, really really exhausted and my legs and arms were like in pain! We waited in the canteen for our turn to play Halangan Komander, but I didn't sleep, just talked and talked and talked. Halangan Komander was fun too, first station was Tung's station, climbing up to White House, second was Stephanie's, pulling the tyres, third one was the rope thingy, fourth was HZY's station. We had to climb over the stick tied up there. Haha, I was scared at first, HZY : You can do it lah, so easy! =.='' It looked hard, then i was halfway hanging there and luckily Kah Man helped me, thanks! When I landed I screamed happily, ' YAY!!!!!!! WOOOO!! ' and they were like *swt* I was really happy lar, it was hard for me =.='' Then Nyiap's station, we carried Loong through the 'Spiderweb' and we reached Alvin's station. Kotak bertuah and Kotak tidak bertuah, I was unlucky to get wet but it was quite fun and the water was freezing cold, and next was Elliot's station, berenang dalam air sabun =.='' Edward poured two small pails of water on me, THANKS EDWARD, haha! Then, Leong's station, climb over the gate, I landed by sitting down, same like last year, Fong Wey Heng laughed like hell =.='' Then meniarap again and Junior block was like, they blindfold you and you just walk or crawl with the help of the string to find your partner. Then we sat down there in front of Peralihan, I didn't know what happened =.='' Then, the whole thing ended! It was quite fun actually, for me getting wet and wind blew strongly =.='' I thought I was going to fall sick! Maybe a little. Then I changed and dried my hair, didnt bathe cause I wanna do it at home =) Then all those gotong royong and photo session, then the award presentation, Guess what? Our group won the Best Yell =.='' LOL! Nah Siah, you know who to thank XD jkjk.. haha.. Best Leader was Tristan, Best Group was Group 1, Wes's group, Best Male Camper, St. Mary guy, Best Female Camper, Crystal Leong... Then we waited for our car, and finally.... I REACHED HOME!!!!!!!!!!!
P/S : I hope I can get some of the pictures in the camp, stay tuned!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment