Well well, went to the Ocean King seafood restaurant yesterday to do researches on KGT. Actually, we should be going to Sepilok on Saturday, but it was troublesome, so we cancelled it, and LMG went there with another 3 boys. From Ocean King, you can really see the beauty of the sea, it feels very calm, and there were 3 REALLY BIG fish there, and the lady said they are not going to kill them, until they die by themselves.
Took quite lot of pictures and I am so lazy to upload them, forgive me, I will do that later, depends on my mood =P After that we left Ocean King and went to the cinema for a movie called 'Lao Shi Jia Lao Da' It was hilarious and so cute! We had problem finding for a taxi, and we walked for quite a distance, then we ran after a taxi, thank goodness~
Back to today then, as usual, every Monday, assembly and then we will be having a camp this Friday, Prefects' Camp Well, my group members, I don't know most of them, I mean not close, Siah is the only one I am close with >.<'' And the others, OMG. I'll try and work with them, that's the main point of having a camp, right? We'll be having a briefing due to that this Wednesday, hopefully it will go smooth. KGT and KST are killing me, I have no idea on how to do it! And I have to pass it up next Monday, this Friday will be the camp, which means I have to complete it A.S.A.P. There will be a Science test on Thursday too! Thank god that the Maths test had been postponed to next week, time is running fasttttt. >.<''
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment