Ah, finally another post XD Was really lazy to blog and the line was not really smooth. Ask them, I did not online for like, one week? Yeah, quite long for me. Hm, holiday was fun, eat, play, sleep. My results were just so-so if you ask, well, not really satisfied but have to since I didn't study much for the exam. Had gotong royong during the last day of school, brought my camera, and played around with it.
I didn't really do much during the holidays, well feel kinda wasted though. Nothing much to do, holiday is quite boring, school is still the best. At least there are friends around, not as boring as in the house, just walls, computers, books in my room. Gahh! But nevermind, I'll be going to Lankayan on the 5th of June! Yippie! It will be heaps of fun I bet ;) Can't wait. How I wish I have a better camera >.<'' My current one is like so old and not-so-good, but it was with me for years! But, seriously I want a better camera, if my parents let me have it. The current one is still usable but has limited memory. I'll save for a new one, hopefully I can, I've used up all my money, almost, for birthday presents. Please, no more birthdays!
Currently : Downloading Maple patch =.=''

No comments:
Post a Comment