Okay, I can see dust pilling up in my blog already. It has been a long time since my last post. =) Alright, so here am I, blogging again. PMR is over, and everyone is so bored in class, doing nothing, maybe playing cards or chess. But I am not in the class always, have been slacking in the Reading Hall with Annual Dinner committee members.
Oh yes, I will be the emcee together with Tung that night, such a big pressure. It feels so scary though, tomorrow will be rehearsal for it, and I am not prepared! Anyway, just wish me luck okay? Went to Sabah Hotel to have a look at the place, hm, quite nice though. This coming Saturday will be the dinner already. I am so not prepared-lah! >.<
Fine, forget about that. But speaking of Annual, the most interesting part is to go shopping with the girls. It was really fun, althought it was tiring, until I am scared of Indah now. I got bored of it already. Who won' t if he/she walks around Indah for three times in a week?! Ahh, the backdrop is half-done, since it is budgeted, the colours that we wanted to use cannot be used. We have to use the school's manila cards, too bad huh.
Ade didn't come to school today, Micky was with me the whole day. She helped out with the backdrop, I helped Seck to copy his homework =.='' tiring man! Lazy lar you Seck, so much work left, don't do last minute work lar next time please! And I seriously miss Guan, Sweeney, Chung, Daniel, Lam, CVS so so much in class! Sorry that I cannot stay in class and crap with you all during the free periods like what we always did last time :( I miss you all lar! I promise I will spend more time with you guys okay? Thinking about next year, everyone of us MIGHT part, I am feeling sad already :( How would it be without them? No more stupid jokes, no more hitting each other, no more playing husband-wife games, no more homework copying early in the morning, no more shouting like madman in class, no more birthday pranks! Sigh, I hope MCA will be in the same class lar, I really must have both of you!
And recently, something weird happened! Well, it should be something good, but it just came too suddenly, until I do not know how to accept it. I hope I will get over it very soon, please. I feel so relieved, it is finally solved! It feels nice, really nice. Oh yes, almost forgot, this year will be the last year tuitioning in Mdm. Teresa's place. She is a really nice teacher, I miss her so much ever since I stopped tuitioning there. She is a very nice woman, very super too, everytime when I need advices, she'll be there for me, she is good at Maths, and thanks to her, I love Maths! Anyway, we had a BBQ party at her house, as a farewell party. Dear tuition mates, must keep in touch ah. My tuition mates there are just so nice, we talk about everything, even with teacher. Super nice. Gonna miss you all very the much =) *pictures will be updated soon*
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment