Well, since everyone has been asking me to update, I will do it once before PMR then. Life has been interesting yet stressful to me, especially for this whole September month. PMR is coming, yes, everyone is quite nervous, but not me, why? I've been asking myself this again and again, I am weak in certain subjects, but I'm not worried, I feel so shitty right now! Hopefully I'll get rid of those feelings soon. Anyway, Im gonna wish everyone a very Happy Mooncake Festival :) Honestly, I love Mooncake Festival a lot, and was hoping to play with lanterns, imagine, walking around the neighbourhood, carrying a colourful lantern, chit-chatting under the moon, laughing out loud, taking the risk that the lantern might burn! It's really fun right? Just say yes. Oh well, I guess I am not going to feel it this year unless my cousins buy lanterns tonight to my grandparents' place. Or else, wave goodbye to the lanterns!
Oh yea, gonna update about what had happened throughout my life, after being MIA for months in my blog. To be frank, I've planned to blog, I typed but then saved them as drafts, the line was not good when I was in the mood to blog, and the line was really smooth when I was lazy to blog! Gosh, help me! Haha, okay. Stop all the craps then, I stopped blogging in June, after the Lankayan post. Woo, three whole months, what have I been doing?
First, Red Cresent Society
Yes, yes! I am proud, I am now an active member of the Red Cresent Society in school, after the training camp, I've been dragged into all the activities and competition, for example, Drill, Choir etc. Drill has always been exciting and interesting for me, that's why I don't even mind if I get darker because of that *actually I do mind a little*, and I don't mind feeling tired, returning to school every Saturday for extra training, I feel so great! However, the only thingI feel bad is that I am not as good as the other members, at least their First Aid skills are good, I've just learnt them in the camp, just few days, less than 10 hours, and I even forgot MOST of them, seriously I hope I could improve myself on that. Back to the competition, we got 2nd place in choir *YAY!* And third place in Relay competition *First Aid, still YAY!* And, after the competition, we went for the National Parade, I almost fainted, haha, what a shame, but it was quite disappointing that we did not win anything. Winning is not everything, the most important thing is the experiences gained! Yeah, I have to admit that we've improved a lot just because of the National Parade, I am so proud of you guys! Good luck, Unit 7!
Second, Camboree

Well, the 'fire' about this camp had gone actually for me to blog about it. Haha, but then the camp was great, everyone had fun, I suppose. The games were nice, I like games with food, like wasabi with bread and bananas with different sauces o.O Ewwish? But exciting. Um, I was in group E, Chan Jun Kit as my leader. He's new so he should not be the one to be blamed, and I personally think that he did a great job. Seriously, when we were playing the Ghost House during Ghost Night, he was with me, both of us went in and I was really scared, but he was being a man, "Celestina, the 'ghost' is behind you now, looking at you." "Celestina, come over my right side, I'll block the 'ghost' " Not bad, eh? Haha, and my members were being supportive, so glad! We love Camboree, Camboree 2008 is fun, Our life is a roller coaster.....
Third, NIE dinner.
Haha, the best night ever! Oh yea, thanks to Pizza Hut, we've got free vouchers for pizzas! 3B and 4D team went out, and of course 5E too, but we sat separately. RM 200 is a lot, I tell you! So great, we talked a lot, about ahem, those. Haha, and then I thought of playing some games, like, putting Micky inside the trolley and push her out? xD yes, but we played it inside Giant instead, we put her into the trolley and we pushed her around, for a while, haha. Then, we played hide-and-seek inside Giant, Jason found them all, no fun no fun! Then, we went to Vedablu, hmm, the ice cream there costs a lot, but the environment is really nice, so romantic if you're dating there. And we get to see fireworks, from far of course. HzY had to leave early, so I gave him ice-cream before he left, he was so happy! Haha, anyway we will be going out again after PMR and exams, hopefully it will be another fun night.
Alright, satisfied? Haha, I promise I'll blog after PMR, I really promise!

No comments:
Post a Comment